Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Warm the soul of every world (do not know what to write )

 I want to own goals and move forward, not back to hit a brick wall to hit the wall washed in the past. ''Not red ',' red ',' not red ',' red '... ...

the most beautiful time in their passing, leaving only the best in the world, people find it in the defects of life before the fire will die down, it will not superficial, short-lived glory, and become the eternal beauty of the others are on their own cruel, the world's OK is short and cruel because it can be unforgettable, imprinted in the soul, the coexistence of regret and appreciation, and then people will keep in mind it.

We
a pair of birds, the sky wide and sub-sea flight, a glass of wine, each from different places, two legs, chase a world marching perfect, do not regret that we never came back;
who you are, get involved sun and the moon pure, who I am, Galaxy drink water, while drunk, both to the earth in a non-degree, the next a back room for seven degrees meet;
a pair of birds in the sky meet, a glass of wine, watered down right and wrong, two legs, never stepped on thousands of miles tired, vertical does not return, but also foreign land intersection;
who you are, Liang Lei slotting tool for me, who am I to you Taoxintaofei, the wind blows, the legend of the world then quickly broken, do not retreat, we do our best.


; I would like to become a Cinderella waiting for you,
observe a day in the early morning sunshine.
until you on a white horse,
said to me: marry me.
; I Life is often asked what the Buddha,
Life Is just sit and look at moon moved?
Buddha smiled and said the suffering of countless lives,
like a vast endless flowing Yangtze River for thousands of years,
of which you only realize the essence,
it worthwhile to A dead.


who know me say I'm a fool. Indeed, in your eyes I'm silly, but I believe that truth is the world ---- the principle of equivalent exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment