Thursday, February 17, 2011

I study section of the road

 Study section of the road
my student file
Student Name: Huang Qiuli
Kaoyan results: Total 424 points
undergraduate colleges: College of Sichuan University
apply: Nankai Institute of Linguistics and Applied Linguistics
once again sitting in the classroom, holding his hand sent the novel of the time bored, totally not a few months ago the share of tension and busy, everything has been settled. Think about the past year Kaoyan experience, although painful, but the final count did not waste time and energy to become immortal mm repair professional I first test score of the first 424 took part in the Nankai Institute of Linguistics and Applied Linguistics in the re-examination, and successfully passed the retest. Below I will share with you my experience exchanges, hoping to review some of our help.
I was in junior year of study section of the beginning of the decision, because I think their ability is limited to undergraduate students into the community as possible basically no advantage. Through three years of graduate students read, you can learn more knowledge and enhance their ability to find work after the starting point will certainly be higher. was not too much pressure on myself, I feel tried, also the line, suggesting their results will not be much influence on me, but one thing is more firm, your task is to be very dead, but something was the other can be temporarily put off, review them in nearly a year, I do not have to sign the civil service, attend job fairs and the like, around the work of a monthly salary to get someone to sign five or six thousand I was unmoved, so I still can withstand the temptation of a man. because to me that some students Not at first laid down their own to do, she hesitated, so they either give up halfway or half-hearted, the end result can be imagined, though took the exam results are not very satisfactory. So I would ask people must be prepared to PubMed with their own situation to think clearly, their own in the end is not necessarily something was the choice of the process may be long and painful, but also in early September made up no later than attention. Once the decision to test, we must concentrate to careful preparation, good review, to take a maintained, the so-called then proceed to review. sure to Kaoyan, I began to choose I want to apply for professional and school. At first, I also do not know, but the text in the sea Rui teacher's class, had been very valuable information and methods. The process to combine their own situation, consider the following factors:
(1) their own interest. your future research directions as your future husband or wife, no interest can only be depressed for life;
(4) reported themselves to whether institutions. This is the first test and re-examination process is important. My undergraduate major is foreign language, linguistics and his Chinese interest in this knowledge, but also interested in the future in related work, so I decided to apply for language majors; in the choice of school, I found that well-known professional exams Linguistics, University of specialized courses to test most of the knowledge of literature, and own innate literary idiot can understand only realistic novel of literary works, so at that time in the choice of school, any examination of literature about the school I have stubbornly excluded, leaving only the Nankai University, good schools, and there's Specialized test knowledge of Chinese (including ancient Chinese and modern Chinese), and linguistic theory two, and Nankai University is the base of the top ten foreign language teaching, study, rigorous teacher clusters, therefore, did not apply ado I set the school and professional.
the following Division I talk about my review process.
first to talk about politics. because of my high school is the text of majors in college, high school three years of political learning for me to lay a solid foundation. Therefore, the beginning I put my strengths as a political subject to be treated (born science students do not have to worry about, PubMed politics is not too difficult, plus there will be teachers to help sort, choose and they can learn). Even so, I know it is seriously The.
4 to 6 months, I still find time to Ma Zhe, Ma political and carefully read it again, because the two share some of the high scores, some of the content is relatively abstract and need a good understanding. this process I not back, but it can be done to get them to understand. Shanghai Cultural Intensive summer courses and attend a lecture, the program's planning, the writing of writing, as it has been seen in advance, so the teachers can keep up with the progress , not trying to spend more time.
9 �·� after intense study into the state, the political culture under the guidance of teachers to the sea of knowledge into a rank or grade points, the drop after losing something here again, the understand the knowledge to prepare select to read more and see more focus on understanding. The things on the back in no event of default, because you know your memory is weak, so this part of the great efforts of my new back again, force yourself to remember.
9 months later, the implementation of the three political review plan, for the first round to the back of the things I set out. Some people say that the recitation of the things that should not be too early, or else a long time to forget, these people are short-term memory capacity strong, but I can not, so to master, round trip, more fly, so little time later, a large task, distracted affect memory effect.
about 10 mid-second round, this time to review, I have to do something with multiple-choice questions, then the market Chen Xiankui also bought the 2000 series title, but I find these questions a lot of old knowledge, or even obviously wrong answers, so I promptly threw away the book, do not have to buy advise Benedictine College Shanghai Campus such books. Haiwen instructor's notes will have some essence of the multiple-choice questions.
text of the third round of the Shanghai sprint course, I plan to teachers exclude a large key test sites, on an exhaustive grasp of their . At this time there will be a multi-disciplinary exercises listed, you can choose to do, questions are not multiple in essence, the multiple-choice questions, you can Duokanjibian, especially wrong. question for the answer to see more ideas, do not mind The answer, because before I've got a big problem in the knowledge points. Question is varied, but the test center is constant. this period, over the years Zhenti to study carefully, would they have a great help. The final sprint is the total do some simulation questions, read current events point to further strengthen the classes to master the knowledge points.
next talk in English. For English I think I am not much voice. basis because my English is weak, after the test was once worried not lines. learn English that I had 70 time-I am quite shocked, because I am such a weak foundation for the people, get this score is not easy, though a bit lucky, but my English is also clear What's under a lot of hard work.
begin to review last April, I put English on the most prominent position to be treated. first word to break off. I may be sensitive to some innate knowledge of language, my English grammar or good, after listening to Wu Yaowu after-school grammar teacher, I have no obstacle to the grammar. but for a word, even if very short, I still can not read. crux of the problem lie? think after the problems I found was the word, words too more. because more than words, so timid, and then make some sentences next to the familiar words I can not remember the word mean, a lot of words I know it, it does not remember me. So I Jing Xiaxin first word back. When I first back Spark word is thick, and later found out that there are many familiar words, back up delay time, a thick one back in front when the mind behind forget, it is affecting confidence. Later, I found the back of the core vocabulary, even the back three four times. These words are high frequency words when reading, do read it will memorize a lot easier then. After that, the word back has been no stop, in reading the new words I encountered in sorting them out, sporadic mind.
reading is the highlight of Directions, the ratio is high, so I started from the early review access to it. At first it is quite difficult to do, is no exaggeration to say that when you do start to read from reading articles, doing title The answer to the search for the word, translate text, I often can only complete a half-day effort. surrounded by friends and a few will do a high success rate, and he is very worried. but worried does not work, I am still a little bit Come on. are objective reasons for slow, weak economic foundation Well, slow is not afraid, afraid of lazy, lazy when they evade the issue, will eventually harm themselves.
really improve the quality of reading from the summer intensive English classes, teachers from the article types, multiple perspectives on the types of problems reading old and new kinds of questions, complete type, the translation made a detailed explanation, his teacher's method of combining multiple exercises, is really a very good effect.
writing is easier to score kinds of questions. Haiwen to sprint from the Intensive Course also has special writing class, the teacher will do to our writing specialized training, including the choice of which words, what sentence, what the use of layout, combination of these, create their own a few articles template, writing will become easier to deal with. Remember that writing template not only back, more importantly, to use before the exam must be independently completed several compositions. there little advice, you should not spend too on the gestalt more time to examine this question is comprehensive language knowledge, not half past one will be able to be significantly improved, it is best done well, do not do not have too much heart.
last about On the professional courses of the review, a total of two hundred Specialized points, scores very high, and specialized courses in the re-examination of the results seemed more important test of the multi-disciplinary examination of student inter-institution, specialized in the review is particularly important.
first To remind the two points: First, some schools do not list references, in which case analysis of their papers and notes for students to find them is very important. Second, some schools listed in the bibliography are not consistent with the study, which requires candidates reference books to find out what they really find the notes, careful analysis of the papers. ����, reference books, notes can be described as specialized courses in the martial arts secrets, we must identify, Man can not take the so students can look for relationships, contact the instructor or have been admitted to graduate students. did not work, then you can consider Kaoyan counseling agencies for help, my class last year, coal and oil tycoon's daughter is the daughter of rich text in the sea with the help of Diamond The next admitted to Tsinghua, one was admitted to the East China Normal University. a reference to the school site to hang out in the school year before the bibliography, references can be combined with previous years, more authority in the field to go over the book. This work earlier to start, I am from March 2007 began, the progress of not too fast, completed before the summer recess, if necessary, sort out notes.
Nankai Linguistics Kaoyan specified reference books, more books, ancient Chinese, modern Chinese Canadian A total of thirteen on Linguistics. Regardless, these books I have read through, although the test has focus, but maybe he thinks Examination Nankai Kaoyan papers in recent years, from which I know the ancient Chinese, modern Chinese, Linguistics three courses each test as the outline of a book, but not overall reference range of topics, so the next step I have to focus on test book-based, supplemented by other titles, mutatis mutandis, to find their knowledge of the difference between the control point and cook mark.
review to look at the third time examine the books and done the main marked difference between the different books, so save time effort, neither ignoring knowledge points, do not have to do the extra repeat. the focus of the book examine the interior of the severity of the knowledge points is different, I also examine the combined papers of key knowledge points, so that the severity of proper idea. Key knowledge must be repeated to see, do judge the whole, non-focused knowledge must not be ignored. they do not generally form the big questions, but questions may be in a small test, add up, they are able to grasp the total score high. I may be interested in the profession, based also slightly better, so in the review of specialized courses did not feel too strenuous, but also get a high score.
addition, we should talk about when reviewing four courses time allocation, which requires each person to explore the situation with their own, the experience of others is not necessarily for you. In my case, I am reviewing the general political, afternoon review English, Chinese, modern Chinese and Linguistics three professional courses only takes a few hours of my night to know the most ah Specialized scores. But I'm confident that I learned more than good professional courses. so I pay more attention to my weaknesses: English. Even so, I have every professional courses exam, 138 points. However, this time allocation may have been unreasonable for most people, so it can not blindly follow others.
Next, talk about the study section of the attitude problem. decision must stand Kaoyan firm, not a good sign to see the work of others to heart itch, after all, the pursuit of something different, do not envy others. Kaoyan will endure hardship, can stand alone, so the best research to get to know a few friends, we encourage each other, help each other take care of . Of course, anxiety, boredom, disappointment, distress and other emotions will always emerge, we need to learn to relieve the pressure, learn self-regulation, do not enter school when appropriate to relax, stroll Liu Waner, listen to music, find a friend talk, sports movement are regarded as good way to relax.
Finally, to give you two words; where there is a way, most drastic, and millions of Qin Chuan Chu is the end; painstakingly people live day, Revival, three thousand more A can Htun Oo! I am sure you review in a reasonable way under the guidance of unremitting efforts, will be able to pass the examination, two leading titles and captured!
student file
Student Name: Huang Qiuli
Kaoyan results: Total 424 points
Colleges: College of Sichuan University
apply: Nankai Institute of Linguistics and Applied Linguistics
once again sitting in the classroom, holding his hand sent the novel of the time bored, totally not for a few months share of pre-tension and busy, everything has been settled. think about myself a year to study section experience, although painful, but the final count did not waste time and energy, repair has become immortal mm I first test the first 424 points of professional Results attended Nankai University College of linguistics and applied linguistics re-examination, and successfully passed the retest. Here I will share with you my experience exchanges, hoping to review some of our help.
I was in junior the decision of the beginning of the next study section, because I think their ability is limited to undergraduate students into the community as possible basically no advantage. Through three years of graduate students read, you can learn more knowledge and enhance their ability to find work after the starting point for sure be higher. was not too much pressure on myself, I feel tried, also the line, suggesting the impact of their results will not be much for me, but one thing is more firm, your task is to set a very dead , but something was the other can be temporarily put off, review them in the past year, I did not apply to civil servants to participate in job fairs and the like, around the work was signed by five or six thousand I can not get salary for the by the move, so I can withstand the temptation to still be a man. because to me that some students did not settle down they have to start doing, she hesitated, so they either give up halfway or half-hearted, the end result can be imagined, Although took the exam results are not very satisfactory. So I would like to examination preparation, the people must carefully consider their own situation with their own in the end is not necessarily something was the choice of the process may be long and painful, but not later than Note also made up in early September. Once the decision test, we must concentrate to careful preparation, good review, to take a maintained, the so-called , without prejudging the waste, with established goals, but also to develop a comprehensive plan pro forma, and then proceed to review. sure to Kaoyan, I began to choose I want to apply for professional and school. At first, I also do not clear, but the text in the sea Rui teacher's class, have been very valuable information and methods. The process to combine their own situation, consider the following factors:
(1) their own interest. your future research direction as your future husband or wife, no interest can only be depressed for life;
(2) target professional prospects. their own interests Lang married, into his own line, do not want to vote for those who do not be academic, 3) apply their own strength and the gap between institutions. gap must be, but in their efforts to achieve through the range;
(4) reported themselves to whether institutions. This is the first test and re-examination process is important. My undergraduate major is foreign language, linguistics and Chinese own knowledge in this area are very interested in also interested in the future in related work, so I decided to apply for language majors; in the choice of school I found that well-known professional examination Linguistics, University of specialized courses to test most of the knowledge of literature, and your own innate literary idiot can understand only realistic novel of literary works, so at that time in the choice of schools, who consider the school of literature I look stubbornly excluded, leaving only the Nankai University, good schools, and where specialized courses test knowledge of Chinese (including ancient Chinese and modern Chinese) and the two linguistic theory, and Nankai University is the base of the top ten foreign language teaching First, rigorous style of study, teacher cluster, therefore, no ado I set the candidates and professional schools.
the following Division I talk about my review process.
first to talk about politics. because of my high school is Man majors in college, high school three years of political learning for me to lay a solid foundation. So first I put my strengths as a political subject to be treated (born science students do not have to worry about, PubMed politics is not too difficult, plus will a teacher to help sort, choose and they can learn). Even so, I know it is seriously.
4 to 6 months, I still find time to Ma Zhe, Ma political and carefully read it again, because it share of the two high scores, some of the content is relatively abstract and need a good understanding. this process I did not back, but it can be done to get them to understand. Shanghai Cultural Intensive summer courses and attend a lecture, the program's program, the write to write, as it has been seen in advance, so the teachers can keep up with the progress, not meant to spend more time.
9 �·� after intense study into the state, the political, the teacher under the sea text guide is divided into three knowledge points to rank or grade, the drop after losing something here again, the understanding of the knowledge to prepare select to read more and see more focus on understanding. the thing back on in no event of default, because they know their own memory is weak, so this part of the great efforts of my new back again, forcing himself to remember.
9 months later, the implementation of the three political review plan, for the first round to the back of the things I set out. Some people say not too early to recite something, or else a long time to forget, these people are strong short-term memory, but I can not do, so master, round trip, more fly, so little time later, the task big upset to affect memory effect.
about 10 mid-second round, this time to review, I have to do some multiple-choice questions with, when the market Chen Xiankui also bought the 2000 series title, but I find these questions a lot of old knowledge, or even significantly wrong answers, so I promptly threw away the book, would be well advised to buy these books do not have to Benedictine College Shanghai Campus. Haiwen instructor's notes will have some essence of the multiple-choice questions.
text of the third round of the sprint course in Shanghai After that, I plan to teachers exclude a large key test sites, none of them left to grasp. At this time there will be a multi-disciplinary exercises listed, you can choose to do, questions are not multiple in essence, the multiple-choice questions, you can Duokanjibian, especially wrong. question for the answer to see more ideas, do not remember the answer, because before I have mastered the knowledge point of a big issue. Question is varied, but the test center are the same. This period, over the years Zhenti to study carefully, would they have a great help. The last sprint is to do the total number of simulation questions, read current events point to further grasp the Intensive knowledge points.
then talk about English. For English I consider myself not much voice. basis because I am weak in English, was worried after the test has not lines. learn English that I had 70 time-I am quite shocked, because I am such a weak foundation for the people, It is not easy to get this score, though a bit lucky, but I know English is really under a lot of hard work to.
begin to review last April, I put English on the location of the most prominent treatment. first word to break off. I may be sensitive to some innate knowledge of language, my English grammar is good, after listening to Wu Yaowu after-school grammar teacher, I have no obstacle to the grammar. but for a word, even a very short I still can not read. the crux of what? think after the problems I found was the word, words too much. because more than words, so timid, and then make some sentences next to the familiar words I can not remember the word mean, a lot of words I know it, it does not remember me. So I Jing Xiaxin first word back. At first I was thick spark back the word, and later found out that there are a lot of familiar words, back up and lose time, back when a thick record forgotten behind the front, it is affecting confidence. Later, I found the back of the core vocabulary, even the back three or four times. These words are high frequency words when reading, do read it will memorize a lot easier then. After that, back No word has been stopped, new words encountered in reading them I have sorted out sporadically in mind.
Directions to highlight reading is, the ratio is high, so I started from the early review access to it. originally done very difficult, is no exaggeration to say that the start made to read from reading the article, do title search for the answer to the words, translate text, I often can only complete a half-day effort. surrounded by several friends for a while to do and the success rate is very high, and he is very worried. but worried does not work, I am still a little bit Come on. slow is objective reasons, weak economic foundation Well, slow is not afraid, afraid of lazy, lazy when they evade the issue, eventually compromised himself.
really improve the quality of reading from the summer intensive English classes, teachers from the article types, multiple perspectives on the types of problems reading old and new kinds of questions, complete type, the translation made a detailed explanation, with the teacher about their approach to practice, is really a very good effect.
writing is easier to score the kinds of questions. Haiwen to sprint from the Intensive writing classes there are also special classes, teachers have specialized training to do our writing , including the choice of which words, what patterns, the use of what the layout, with these few create their own template, writing will become easier to deal with. Remember that writing a template not only back, more importantly, to use before the exam must be independently completed several compositions. there little advice, you should not spend too much on the gestalt of time, this title examines the use of comprehensive knowledge of the language, not half past one will be able to be significantly improved, it did well the best, do not do not have too much heart.
review the final turn to specialized courses, a total of two hundred hours specialized courses, scores very high, and specialized courses in the re-examination of the results seemed more important, Examination of multi-disciplinary examination of student inter-institution, specialized in the review is particularly important.
first remind the two points: First, some schools do not list references, in which case analysis of their papers and notes for students to find their it is very important. Second, some schools listed in the bibliography are not consistent with the study, which requires candidates to find out what their real reference books, find the notes, careful analysis of the papers. ����, reference books, notes can be described as specialized courses in the martial arts secrets, we must identify, Man can not take the Last year, my class of coal and oil tycoon's daughter is the daughter of rich text in the sea with the help of a Diamond admitted to Tsinghua University, one was admitted to the East China Normal University. a reference to the school site to hang out in the school year before the bibliography , can be combined with references in previous years, the more authoritative books in the field go over. This work should start early, I was from March 2007 began, the progress of not too fast, completed before the summer recess, if necessary, sorting out the notes. < br> Nankai linguistics Kaoyan specified reference books, more books, ancient Chinese, modern Chinese Linguistics with a total of thirteen. Regardless, these books I have read through, although the test has focus, but Maybe he thinks Examination test as the key link, and not subject the total range of reference books, so the next book I examine the main focus, supplemented by other titles, mutatis mutandis, to find their knowledge of the difference between the control point and cook mark.
third time Review to look at the books and done the main test marks the difference between the different books, so that saves time and effort, neither ignoring knowledge points, do not have to do the extra repeat. the focus of the book examine the interior of the severity of the knowledge points is different , I also examine the combined papers of key knowledge points, so that the severity of proper idea. focus on knowledge must be repeated to see, do judge the whole, non-focused knowledge must not be ignored. they do not generally appear in the form of large problems However, problems may be in a small test, add up, they are able to grasp the high total score. I may be interested in the profession, foundation is a little better, so in the review of specialized courses did not feel too strenuous, but also received higher scores.
Also, review the four courses talk about the time when the allocation, which requires each person to explore the situation with their own, the experience of others is not necessarily for you. In my case, I am reviewing the general political, afternoon review English, Chinese, modern Chinese and Linguistics three specialized courses that take only a few hours of my night to know the most ah Specialized scores. But I am confident I learned Courses better. So I pay more attention to my weaknesses: English. Even so, I consider every professional courses is 138 points. However, this time allocation may have been unreasonable for most people, so it can not blindly follow others.
Next, talk about the study section of the attitude problem. Kaoyan decision must stand firm, not a good sign to see the work of others to heart itch, after all, the pursuit of something different, do not envy others. Kaoyan will endure hardship , can stand alone, so the best research to get to know a few friends, we encourage each other, help each other take care of. Of course, anxiety, boredom, disappointment, distress and other emotions will always emerge, we need to learn to relieve the pressure, learn self-regulation, when school is not really appropriate to relax inside, stroll Liu Waner, listen to music, find friends to talk, sports movement are regarded as good way to relax.
Finally, to give you two words; where there is a way, most drastic is the final millions of Qin Chuan Chu; painstakingly people live day, Revival, a thousand more can be Htun Oo! I am sure you review in a reasonable way under the guidance of unremitting efforts, will be able to pass the examination, two leading titles and captured!

No comments:

Post a Comment