Thursday, March 24, 2011

And others felt after her husband went to bed

 And others after her husband went to bed feeling


I finally have a man not my husband !
; night, tossing for almost an hour he finally Juanji and sleep.
how I could not sleep, and the clock refers to two points, the most after a tough night of passion.
; I Niuliang lamp, in the gentle light, looked at my pillow people.
seen him say that Kazunari guy, always smiling, especially a pair of eyes that has unbeatable charm.
; to my mind, it actually looks more like he was sleeping, peacefully, almost in the holy,
particularly when he abruptly in a dream to smile or frown when the sweet and sad that the sudden I enchanted with a broken heart.
symmetry of the very flexible flesh and blood, so perfect body I want my life can not Zaiyu to the second.
thought here, he thought he would leave me sooner or later, into the arms of another woman, which makes me helpless and depressed,
hugged him in my subconscious. He was my dream to embrace, even his face leaning on my chest deep,
services that warm and paste to make waves in my mind very happy, I do cling to him and slowly dim up.
; a sudden, he made trial of strength in my arms struggling, and burst into tears.
; I awakened from a dream about sitting up, hugged him:
; son, my little father, and urine, and beg you let me sleep well now!
; Oh Oh ...... went wrong person, facing the wall 1 hour to go!
{Oh to be reproduced as long as reproduced, will make a fortune this year, hehe `` `` `` `` `satisfied it `` turn it, I wish you this year and forever}

No comments:

Post a Comment